1757 Chemeketa St NE, Salem OR 97301
Breathtaking 1902 Queen Anne Victorian home completely remodeled in the last 7 years with feel and style of an historic home!
Creekside with gorgeous views, ornate staircase and gas fireplace mantle, wood floors, fluted crown molding with premium casings throughout. Soaking tub with separate shower, large bedrooms and 648 sq ft basement with tons of built-in storage (not included in home total square footage).
- 1,644 sq ft 2-story (Source: County)
- 3 bedroom
- 1 bath – large soaking tub and separate shower
- Creekside .15 acre lot (approx 6,534 sq ft)
- 648 sq ft full basement with tons of built-in storage, cabinetry and separate utilities
- Detached garage / shop with built-in cabinetry and plenty of storage
- 2 covered decks – one overlooking Mill Creek (perfect for dining and gatherings)
- Outdoor hot tub
- Court Chemeketa Historic District - close to downtown Salem, Willamette University and Interstate-5 access
- Gas fireplace
- Brand new Furnace and Water Heater
- Hand-crafted wood staircase
- Englewood School District